Sunday, October 25, 2009

Astana enhanced, part 18 - final compilation

(Astana was a hurried video project where a camera flies through 1300 acres of property. Now, to answer my question, "what if we'd been given more time," I'm enhancing the entire neighborhood.)

frame 5220 (click to enlarge)

frame 5130 (click to enlarge)

It's finally over.


finished

Here's a shrunk version of the completed video. I learned all kinds of stuff and will use that knowledge to make the Righi video look even better. I wouldn't mind revisiting this in another few years (version 4) and making an HD version. The landscaping and camera work could be more interesting.


UPDATE, Sept. 11, 2010
I finally got around to posting a higher-resolution version, which is probably only evident in fullscreen mode.

higher-res version
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment