Sunday, March 22, 2009

Astana enhanced, part 16 - tower & street lamps

(Astana was a hurried video project where a camera flies through 1300 acres of property. Now, to answer my question, "what if we'd been given more time," I'm enhancing the entire neighborhood.)

[motion-blurred version of] old tower

This tower shows up during one of the flyovers. Again, I'm not an architect, but it needed to be a little more interesting, so I did my best to design a new one. It's possible that my new tower is ugly or ridiculous and I simply don't have the architectural acumen to realize it.

Here's my design sketch....

...And here's the finished new tower.

Next, I want a few street lamps in the foreground of the final frames.

street lamps, test render

oops, too bright

street lamps, final test

Now I just have to render 5540 frames and add audio.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment