Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Astana enhanced, part 8 - site A

(Astana was a hurried video project where a camera flies through 1300 acres of property. Now, to answer my question, "what if we'd been given more time," I'm enhancing the entire neighborhood.)
Most of the broad strokes have been made, so it's time to give attention to the architectural close-ups.

new version, detail

Just as we modelers didn't have the time to create highly-polished renderings for this project, the architects didn't have time to complete the landscape design. I'm not a landscape architect, but I'm trying my best to fill in those gaps.
Enhancements to site A include reflective windows, flowers, and animated people.

new version

old version

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment